- Will remove excess material from parts.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Operate mechanical & manual production equipment to produce parts.
- Must be able to adaptable to changes in work environment, competing demands & able to deal with changes & delays.
- Sandblast super alloy parts.
- Must be able to use mechanical or fabricated parts as required by production needs.
- Prepare surfaces for a variety of parts using our standard methods.
- Perform other duties as required.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Location: La Porte, IN
- Drivers License (Required)
- English (Required)
- United States (Required)
- Morning (Required)
- Schedule: Monday through Friday