An NDT Technician assists in the Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) process. Working with our certified Level I and Level II NDT operators, their focus will be on assisting with shipping and receiving activities, part processing, and equipment operations, checks, and maintenance. They are responsible for following procedures for customer-supplied product; equipment operation and safety requirements as documented in the J & L Dimensional Services, Inc. Quality System.
General Duties and Responsibilities
- Know, understand, and follow applicable information outlined in the J&L Quality Manual and J&L Employee Handbook.
- Follow all safety measures including wearing appropriate PPE in designated areas.
- Read and understand customer-supplied work instructions.
- Read and understand activity instructions.
- Perform industry specific FPI processing as required by customer-supplied work instructions.
- Understand, operate, and maintain FPI equipment as required.
- Maintain accurate internal and external documentation.
- Assist in relevant shipping and receiving activities
- Perform other duties as required.
Experience with the Fluorescent Penetrant Inspection process is preferred