We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Specialist to help us in our overall marketing efforts. You will operate within a solutions-oriented and team-driven environment while maintaining brand consistency across all mediums including print, electronic, and online. Working with other team members, you will manage all creative assets to ensure alignment with the sales and customer service groups. You will be an integral part of the development and execution of marketing plans to reach targets from brand awareness to the promotion of our services with the goal of delivering effective marketing programs that will help our reputation and growth. Exceptional communication and presentation skills are a must.
General Duties and Responsibilities
- This is a salaried full-time position; based upon a 45-hour work week.
- The schedule is to be mutually agreed upon with the Chief Sales Officer and notified to the HR office.
- Some travel will be necessary
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate and manage external company events such as tradeshows, open houses, and community building to increase our social impact while working to convert activities into sales opportunities.
- Create, maintain, and update company collateral materials including PowerPoint templates, service literature, signage, event properties such as trade show booths.
- Conduct market research to find answers about customer requirements, habits and trends and use data to develop creative marketing campaigns
- Lead outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, external event planning etc.)
- Execute the day-to-day delivery of email marketing campaigns, social media marketing, product literature, quarterly newsletter, invitations, event materials etc.
- Design, create, and manage to completion all marketing production related efforts such as promotional items, printed collateral, multimedia collateral, and direct mail pieces.
- Collaborate with all departments to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
- Seek out collaboration and buy-in from J&L team to develop the most effective internal and external communication
- Assist in overall, monthly, and campaign level reporting of marketing KPI performance vs. goals.
- Collaborate with various departments to ensure all marketing campaigns and materials are in compliance.
- Manage organization of strategy documents, creative assets, and meeting materials/agendas
- Collaborate with various departments and vendors to maintain and update website as needed.
- Maintain inventory of branded items, company apparel, and other physical promotional items.