The Groundskeeper will maintain lawns, trees, shrubs, flowers, stair paths, retaining walls and turf. The Groundskeeper will employ insecticides, chemical sprays, fertilizers, and mulches to optimize condition of greenery. You will keep grounds free from trash, litter, debris, weeds, plant diseases and harmful insects.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintaining dual site landscaping.
- Maintaining lawns, trees, shrubs, flowers, and walking path.
- Fertilizing lawn, trees, flowers, and shrubs as needed.
- Trimming trees, hedges, and shrubs, and preventing and eliminating weeds.
- Operating and maintaining hand tools, such as loppers, saws, and shovels efficiently.
- Operating and maintaining trucks and power tools.
- Utilizing insecticides, fertilizers, and chemical sprays to treat diseases.
- Keeping grounds free from trash, litter and debris, and emptying trash receptacles.
- Removing snow by using shovel or snow plow.
- Removing leaves by using rakes and or leave blower.
Qualifications and Training Required
- Valid Drivers License
- Clean Driving Record
- Organizational Skills.
- Time Management.
- Communication Proficiency
- Proficient in using manual and power tools safely
- Ability to follow instructions
- Physically agile and dexterous.