The Driver position is responsible for safely transporting customer parts to and from the J&L Dimensional Facility and our Customers Facility in a timely manner. Assisting with the loading and offloading of product and materials at either location and providing excellent customer service when interacting with customers.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Loading and offloading product at both customer and J&L’s locations.
- Adjust travel routes to avoid traffic or road construction congestion.
- Maintain communication with Finishing Team Leader when picking up product from a customer.
- Supplying excellent customer service when visiting a customer’s location.
- Ensuring that the company vehicle is properly fueled, and any issues or maintenance needed on the vehicle is reported to the Maintenance Technician.
- Report any accidents, injuries, or vehicle damage to management right away.
- Keep an accurate Fuel log and turn in all Fuel receipts.
Qualifications and Training Required
- Valid Drivers License
- Clean Driving Record
- Sound knowledge of road safety regulations
- Working knowledge of local roads and routes.
- Organizational Skills.
- Time Management.
- Communication Proficiency.