A CMM Inspector is an Advanced level position. Applicants should have aerospace industry experience as well as the skills and knowledge listed below.
General Duties and Responsibilities
- Accurately document reporting criteria and input data for record keeping.
- Physically prepare and set up items to be inspected as defined by customer-supplied work instructions.
- Prepare itemized masters and departmental forms to generate reports in compliance with requirements
- Perform Air Foil inspection
- Have general knowledge of gauge and gauge calibration.
- Perform general periodic maintenance on inspection equipment as required.
- Have an excellent working knowledge of trigonometry, geometry, and GD&T
- Read and interpret blueprints and engineering instructions.
- Verify inspection requirements and mentally determine analytical procedures.
- Use a variety of precision instruments to perform inspections.
- Inspect castings for conformance to established specifications.
- Assess conformance of dies, gauges, and patterns to established design parameters.
- Perform routine production inspections as required.
Qualifications and Training Required
Have an intermediate knowledge of computer application software:
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Design X
**All applicants will take a GD&T, Geometry and Trigonometry test prior to interview**
**All applicants will have to pass a background check after initial interview**
We would prefer 5 years of aerospace industry experience, however a minimum of 2 years is required.